Who is 721vanessa Photography? Well, that's me! Vanessa :)
I enjoy capturing children in a lifestyle environment. What does that mean? It means...I want to capture what makes your child excited...what makes them happy...and I want to see their soul smile.
So if that is them curled up on the couch reading a book, running around the park in their favorite super hero costumes, having a tea party with their stuffed animals, wearing a frilly foo foo dress to feel like a princess, having a best friend session, or sitting in a field of flowers or grass in their favorite t-shirt and jeans...THAT is what I want to photograph for YOU. Seeing the spirit of your child in a photograph is something you will treasure for years to come... of them doing exactly what they love.
Other types of photography I enjoy photographing:
- Children (duh, already said that)
- Seniors (high school & elderly)
- Fantasy (cosplay (adults), princess dresses/frilly foo foo dresses (children), costumes (children), themed photoshoots)
- Dance (mainly ballet)
- Best Friend's (Yes! You & your best friend! Whether that is getting dolled up or putting on your #twinning outfits)
- Other Random Ideas :
- Creating a funny Christmas Card with you pretending like you're drinking a bottle of wine because you're single. Yes! Let's do that!
- Want to do a 30th birthday session like those 1 year olds do with smash cakes and party hats? Yes! Let's do that!
- Does your child have a security blanket or something they "can't live without"? Have you ever thought about having a photo session with that item and your child? I know it sounds random, but that object will be cherished forever, even when it's gone. Can you guess what WON'T be gone? That photo.
I guess you could say I'm a portrait, fine art, fantasy, children, family, senior.....photographer.
Check out my blog titled "21." for more info about me.