Individual / Family Session Fee $150
Approximately 30mins-1 Hour
Includes 4-5 people
Individual / Larger Family Session Fee $225
Approximately 1-1.5 Hours
Evansville/Newburgh area - Which may including walking to multiple locations nearby (aka downtown Evansville/Newburgh)
Includes up to 6 people
Fantasy Session Fee $350
Approximately 1.5-2 Hours
Wherever we need to go within a 30 mile radius
Ball Gown, PJ's, Boudoir, Cosplay, Superhero costume. etc. Basically, this is pretty well open to something you want to be photographed in whether you provide the outfit or I have something that will work for you. Something that makes you feel like inspired, silly, sexy, at peace. etc.
Types of photography that require a quote:
(I prefer to quote these types of services because there are many variables to take into consideration. Each quote is unique - just like you!)
- Senior Photo's
- Prom/Christmas Formal
- Group/Family of 8+
Prints & Digital Files
Digital Files can be purchased on a flash drive & will include all of the edited photo's - $125
Print pricing will be emailed upon request (**NEW PRICING** If you were sent a price sheet prior to May 5th, 2017 I will still honor that pricing. Any quotes given after that date will have the New Price sheet)
Photography is an investment. The session fee is for my time and creativity. I'm not your average photographer. I don't have a college degree specializing in photography. Nor do I strive to re-produce the same image twice. To me, you can only teach photography to a certain extent. Somewhere along the line you have to have an eye for it, be full of inspiration, have a drive to want more and work harder to create new things, etc. That's what I'll do for and with you. Photographers will ask you to do crazy things sometimes... pop your elbow out while standing on one leg and your head tilted sideways...OK MAYBE NOT EXACTLY like that...but you get the idea. Trust me. Trust that I have your best interest at heart, and when I say "Oh, just one more photo..." I really mean like 5...or 10. I am constantly being struck with inspiration from the things that surround me. Let's go with the flow and create something amazing together.
- 2-4 Proofs are generally used as teasers and for portfolio use on this website as well as my facebook a couple of days after the shoot (with your permission)
- Turn around time on proofs range between 2-4 weeks depending on the type of session
- After photo's have been edited they will be uploaded to my website with a dedicated web link for ordering prints. The dedicated web link will be available for 30 days.
- Not sure which type of session you want or where you would fall? ASK! I'm happy to answer any and all questions. I am also happy to work with you on your needs and re-quote a session based on those needs, wants, desires, etc.
- Looking for Wedding Photography Pricing? You won't find it. Weddings are extremely special but not passion ;)
- Yes! Props are welcome! In fact, I find the photo to mean more and provide that extra special something when you or your little one brings something special with them.
- I am a parent, I understand if you are running late. If you're running late to the shoot too, please call, text or email me. In most cases, it isn't a problem. I just like to have a heads up, ya know? ...and don't worry, I'll probably be texting you too :)
I want to capture the happiness in your soul. Something that truly represents you & your family. Candid. Genuine. Different.
I look forward to working with you :)